The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Sunday 30 October 2016

The Great neo-OSR Mashup

So, I'm pretty wasted from a very intense weekend of roleplay. I already wrote you yesterday about my Dark Albion game (an "inquisitor" campaign using Cults of Chaos) on the Friday local minicon.




Then today, after too little sleep, I ran my regular Dark Albion campaign, the one that started it all; where the PCs are now very high level (by Dark Albion's standard, 8th-14th), and are currently making their way through a variation of Castle Gargantua.



So, today, rather than have to write anymore, I'll just link you to the awesome Swords & Stitchery blog, where Eric talks about another great mashup idea:  Dark Albion with Red & Pleasant Land!





Enjoy!


RPGPundit

Currently Smoking: Missouri Meerschaum + Gawith's Virginia Flake

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Pundit, I've got more coming up with Dark Albion.

    ReplyDelete