The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Wednesday 22 June 2016

Pictures From Uruguay

So the stupid thing I wanted to share is still not out today. So here are some pictures from Uruguay:


Sometimes, the street art spills up the steps of apartments!






Here are some outdoor tables to a cafe/restaurant a few blocks from my house. I just liked the look of them.




This building is the local public high school.






And finally, here's the working city-man's parilla (barbeque), for sale at a hardware store. You'll note the original design was from a halved barrel. All cooking here is done with wood, not coal, and on top of that anyone with a mind to with one of these could make himself some money.  There's an unlicensed corner parilla a block from my house that's really great.  You can tell it's great, because the Taxi Drivers all stop there to get their chorizos or ribs.

Anyways, that's it for today.


RPGPundit

Currently Smoking: Lorenzetti Oversize + H&H's Beverwyck

2 comments:

  1. Where are all the trees, shrubs, and other greenery? This looks dreary. Show us your foliage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Montevideo has a lot of trees (I heard it was the most 'green', as in tree-covered, capital in South America) though right now its winter (and the coldest in all my time here) so there's a low amount of foliage.
      One of these days I'll get some good tree-shots and show you Rodo park, which is only about 10 blocks from my house and a huge and very pretty green area.

      Delete