The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Friday 11 March 2016

My Favorite Emperors

Seriously, with people like this, how could anyone say that historical roleplaying is dull? How could you come up with stories like theirs (except maybe because you have heard their stories)?


"I found Rome a city of bricks and left it a city of marble"





"Only the Gods can know who will become a God"



"Fuck, I can feel myself becoming a God"



"Optimus"



"Little soul, wandering companion of my body, where will you go, numb pale and undefended, now that this joke we shared has ended?"



"Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which arm you today against the present."



RPGPundit

Currently Smoking: Lorenzetti half-volcano + Gawith's Balkan Flake

1 comment:

  1. Augustus is the best hands down. Sometimes you have to go with the original.

    ReplyDelete