The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Check out my new Gig!

So, the reason why there wasn't an 'uncracked monday' yesterday (or anymore) can now be revealed:  I've got a new writing job.

Over at EveryJoe.com, the politics and current-events sister site to The Escapist, I've been hired to be their newest political columnist, or maniac-at-large (every decent magazine needs one!), in a weekly column entitled "Riposte Modernism".  Unlike most of the other columnists there, who write about a specific subject area or theme, I've been given free reign to write about any freaking thing I want. Expect it to be interesting.

So please, check out my first article:  "Postmodernism is Now Killing Its Designers".

And please, feel free to share, repost, 'retweet', or whatever the kids are doing these days to spread the word!

RPGPundit

Currently Smoking: Lorenzetti half-volcano + Gawith's Balkan Flake

No comments:

Post a Comment